Facebook Contest Terms and Conditions
- The contest has been organised by the Goafest team.
- The participant should be a resident of India and should be above 18 years of age.
- Participation in the contest amounts to agreement to and abiding by the Terms and Conditions as described here.
- The decision of the Goafest team will be deemed as final and no correspondence will be entertained by the team with regard to the same.
- Any entry deemed inappropriate will be disqualified by the Goafest team.
- The Goafest team holds the right to publish the winner names across other offline or online platforms.
- The Goafest team does not encourage and is not responsible for the misuse of any content.
- Multiple entries are allowed. Contestants take full responsibility of the entries shared by them.
- All entrants and winners waive any and all rights of claim against Goafest with regard to the contest or the terms and conditions thereof.
- Participants agree to permit the use of content of their entries by the Goafest team for promotion purposes on Goafest's website, YouTube, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Participants are responsible for the originality of their entries and indemnify the Goafest team of any copyright, legal or criminal cases arising out of the usage of entries or their meaning thereof.
- The Goafest team reserves the right to withdraw the contest and/or change, amend, extend, and/or alter any of the terms & conditions of this contest, without any reason and at any time, without prior notice.
- The Goafest team will not be responsible and liable for any/all disputes raised by the winners regarding acceptability, suitability, delivery, service, defects, deficiency, performance or quality of the services/products/vouchers provided under the contest.
- This contest is subject to the applicable rules and regulations as may be in force in respective jurisdictions/states.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.