General Instructions / Terms and Conditions:
1. All registrations are subject to the approval of organisers.
2. Delegate Pre-Registration Fee
A. General Delegates from India
- • Delegate Registration Fee for two consecutive days (06 & 07 or 07 & 08 April 2017): ₹.15,900/- + ST @ 15%
- • Delegate Registration Fee for three days (06, 07 and 08 April 2017): ₹.19,900/- + ST @ 15%
B. Delegates from SAARC Countries (Other than India)
- • Delegate Registration Fee for three days (06, 07 and 08 April 2017): ₹.6,900/- + ST @ 15%
C. Young Professionals
Under 30 Delegates from India
(Born on or after 9th April 1986)
(For young people working in advertising agencies/media organisations/digital agencies/design companies and similar organisations)
- • Delegate Registration Fee for two consecutive days (06 & 07 or 07 & 08 April 2017): ₹.7,900/- + ST @ 15%
- •Delegate Registration Fee for three days (06, 07 and 08 April 2017): ₹.9,950/- + ST @ 15%
3. Fees paid are non-refundable. However, participation by a substitute will be allowed until the last date of registration. Thereafter additional charge will be levied for the change of name.
4. Registration will only be confirmed on receipt of participation fees.
5. All delegates are required to make their own arrangements for travel and stay.
6. Lost badges will be replaced at the venue for an additional charge of Rs.600/-
7. Individual's business and personal identification with photo must be carried at all times.
8. No one will be permitted to vouch for another individual's credential.
9. Organisers reserve the right to admission of any visitor at their discretion, even if the visitor's badge has been issued and paid for.
10. Organisers reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend the entry to the event of any security reason, if necessary.
1. It is a precondition and acceptance by the participant(s) of Goafest 2017 that the organizers/sponsors/event managers/hotel, etc. (jointly and severally referred to as the Organizers hereafter), shall not be held responsible for or liable for any claims for damages and or any actions, civil or criminal or otherwise, for a. Any injury, damage, loss, theft, nuisance, illness, annoyance or inconvenience that may be caused to the delegate(s)/participant(s)
b. Any damage or loss caused due to the death or injury to the delegate(s)/participant(s)
c. Any drug abuse, unlawful or unacceptable behavior like sexual advances, molestation, misconduct, etc., that any delegate(s)/participant (s)/others may indulge in and as a result cause any hurt or trauma or mental anguish or whatever of whatsoever nature to any delegate(s)/participant(s)/others.
2. The Organizers do not take any responsibility for the safety of delegate(s)/participant(s) choosing to swim, participate in any event/game(s) or indulge in one or more other activities, whether at the venue or elsewhere in the locality. All delegate(s)/participant(s) will have to ensure their own personal safety at all times while attending various events/programs.
3. There is no expressed or implied warranty of any kind given by the Organisers to the delegate(s)/participant(s) participating in Goafest 2017.
4. Without prejudice to the aforesaid, the delegate(s)/participant(s) agree(s) that the Organizers shall not be liable for any direct and/or indirect losses or expenses including loss of profit suffered or incurred by the delegate(s)/participant(s) arising out of any bonafide act or omission on the part of the Organizers and/or any uncontrollable events/ developments/ natural calamities, etc. that may impact/impede the conduct of Goafest 2017 in any manner whatsoever.